Inspire.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Plus Size Love...

The reality is, there are more women that are a size 12 than a size 2. I happen to be one of those women. That doesn't mean I don't like to look my best.. But I notice there are a lack of "stylish" clothing for the plus size woman. Then there are clothing lines like Monif C., who takes styling the full figured women to new heights. Sexy and classy comes to mind when I see every curve hugging dress or swimsuit. I honestly don't care what anyone says, I think these ladies are BEAUTIFUL...





















Photos: MonifC.com

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree with. full women have very less choices out there... i have gained weight too. and i totally love myself like this. it doesnt stop me from experimenting!!

    you can visit me at http://girl-gulaabi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete